Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Feminist Bloggers Needed for Research Project


Written By Jessalynn Keller

Attention all teenage feminist bloggers! My name is Jessalynn Keller and I'm a PhD student in feminist media studies at the University of Texas. I'm currently working on a project tentatively titled Dropping the F-Bomb: Girls Blogging Feminism about teens who consider themselves to be "feminist bloggers," and I'm looking for girls to interview for the project. I am looking to hear about your experience being a young feminist, using online media to develop your feminist identity, and the practice of blogging as feminist activism. 

If you are a girl between the ages of 12 and 20 (I'm looking for people from all over the world!) and are interested in finding out more about the project, please email me at: jessalynn.keller@gmail.com! I will happily provide you with further details and answer any questions. 

The time commitment for this project will be minimal: about 15 minutes to answer questions sent to you via email. Your participation will allow me to successfully document the exciting feminist work that is happening online and will show that girls are powerful and political!

0 comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...